- Early entry rocker line for easier paddling and quick takeoffs.
- Deep, double-concave displacement hull design that offers direct tracking and early release.
- Chinned rails for carving clearance and deflection.-Steep tail kick for pumping clearance.
- Light deck concave that projects better board feel and balance.
- Lightweight EPS core in a vacuum-bag construction process.
- Dual unidirectional carbon stringers and carbon reinforced tail patch for durability.
- High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
- EVA tail pad with front and rear inserts for strap placement.
4’4 Length, 19.5″ Width, 3.8″ Thickness, 38L Volume
4’8 Length, 20″ Width, 3.8″ Thickness, 45L Volume