Whether it’s your first windsport, or you’re charging on the foil, here are a few of the reasons we know you’ll love the SlingWing V2:
- It’s light weight. The SlingWing V2 comes in at half the weight of original wings.
- It offers easy one-handed wrist control while luffing or surfing with no oscillation or nose diving.
- Its low-end power provides the necessary pull for getting up to speed in any terrain type from snow to deep water starts.
- Soft handles free of underlying seams offer total control and comfort for hours of shredding.
- The stability of the cambered dihedral design lets you harmonize the wind, body and board into speed and control.
- Integrated harness line attachment points
- Handles placed to compliment a slight upward lift
- The durability of 4×4 canopy material and double leading-edge bladder seams
- A Transfer Handle to provide ergonomic transition from luffing to powered riding
WHO IS THE SLINGWING V2 FOR?
Do you want the thrill of being powered by the wind over water, land or snow? You have decent board skills, but maybe little to no sailing or kiting experience? No problem! You will get the hang of winging right out of the gate.
Wingsurfing has exploded as a discipline over the last year and Slingshot has been taking notes. The all new SlingWing V2 has an ultra-light weight construction; half the weight of the V1 original. A light-weight build provides for effortless wrist control and oscillation cancellation while luffing the wing and leaving the power behind you. Beginners will benefit from reduced arm fatigue in light air conditions, while advanced riders will find it dramatically easier to get the wing flying for deep water starts on tiny boards.
Other features include 5 soft, comfortable handles which help you get just the right angle for that perfect, endless ride. A Cambered Dihedral shape gives you stability and lets you harmonize the wind, body and board into speed and control. Lastly, the SlingWing V2 is made of extra tough D4 canopy material that is matched with double leading-edge bladder seams allowing for higher PSI inflation and more added tension across the wing. That means NO FLAPPING.
The attention to detail extends past the wing itself. At Slingshot we understand how fun it is to take the SlingWing into the waves, and that getting rinsed is part of the game.
Sizes: 3.2m / 4.0m / 4.4m / 5.4m / 6.4m
Wing, SlingWing back pack, Safety leash, Quick Start Guide, Bladder patch
Still keen to learn more about the Slingshot SlingWing? Check out their SlingWing Story…