HIGHLIGHTS OF THE RIDE ENGINE APOC 3mm FZ WETSUIT 2018
- Enjoy freedom of movement, less restriction with a better fitting suit
- NEW, Windskin chest and back panel
- Comfortable, flexible, durable SmartStretch limestone neoprene
- Superior temperature control with internal poly-fleece liner in critical areas
- Easy entry/exit, superior flush protection with front-zip access and pullover neck gasket
- Eliminate cold water “shock” and seam leaking with flexible and durable Aqua Seal seams
- Wrist and Ankle gasket seals designed to hold out water and prevent roll-up
- Ride Engine wetsuits match your values: No petroleum, no toxic hydrophobic coatings, no regrets
FLUSH RESISTANT FRONT ZIP
Closes up rather than down so it won’t get unzipped if you take a beating in the surf.
No Ride Engine suits contain C8, C6 or C4. These toxic chemical enhance drying time. They also eventually leach into the water that we all share and love. We aren’t down with that.
Neospan S-Foam Neoprene: Industry standard for high-end suits, avoids environmental impacts of standard petroleum-based Neoprene
On the Ride Engine Apoc wetsuit the stitch pattern designed to allow for maximum range of motion while avoiding stretch points and minimising chafing.
Rugged, abrasion resistant BAX material covers knees of all long suits for added protection and durability where it’s needed most.
BLOAT FREE DRAINHOLES
Strategically located to drain water and prevent “elephant leg syndrome”
PULL OVER NECK GASKET
Zips into the interior of the suit and helps prevent flushing through the neck opening.
Thermalux Poly Fleece lining (on cold-water models) Minimizes water absorption and retains heat to keep you warm, dry and comfortable in all conditions. Layer tapers from thickest at the core to thinner at extremities to maximize warmth and mobility.