WAVE RIDING FREEDOM
The Ozone Reo V4 is highly advanced in design, yet simple to use. The 4-line pulley-less bridle system is a standout favourite of riders around the world – with no pulleys you have a direct feeling from the kite, it’s an extension of your body. This makes it possible to channel your concentration directly into the wave you are riding giving you the freedom for that next critical turn, slash or air.
Any day, any conditions – from on-shore slop to cross-off barrelling reef breaks the Reo V4’s versatile performance will have you out there ripping and having fun. Smooth progressive canopy luff means the Reo V4 maintains positive bar pressure and handling throughout the de-power range, making it very reactive at all angles of attack.
The relatively low aspect design combined with instant handling generates consistent power to maintain momentum on a wave, combined with the ability to then completely drop the kites power to carve turns or snap in the pocket makes it unique. Finely tuned profiles and panel shaping offer unmatched drifting characteristics – as you ride down the line the Reo V4 will float allowing you to line up the next section or lip.
- Designed with OZ-CAD
- Exceptional Ozone Factory construction
- Teijin TechnoForce D2 & Teijin Dacron
- 4-line Pulley-less System
- High volume inflate/deflate valve
- Back-line trimming options
- Fool proof line connectors
- Comparable feeling throughout the size range
- Anti-Snag Line Deflectors
- Anti-Flap Soft Battens
- Direct Connect Struts
- Unique bladder construction
- Double Stitched Folded Seams
- Internal reinforcements
- Load Distribution Panels
- Low profile aerodynamic Scuff Pads
- Reinforced Leading Edge and Struts
- Reinforced Trailing Edge
RANGE OF USE
WIND RANGE & BAR SIZE (ESTIMATE ON 75KG RIDER)